We can now host events with the following guidelines:
- Events can have a max of 50 individuals indoor (given the space is permitted for 50) and 100 individuals outdoor
- No external (non-Mines) guests are not permitted at this time
- Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Food is strongly discouraged
All other current event hosting guidelines are still in
still be using the majority of our event spaces for academic classes.
If you are looking for a study space or room to attend/host a virtual meeting, please reference this website https://www.mines.edu/coronavirus/return/campus-spaces/
All reservations must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as the online (Virtual EMS) system is currently turned off. Please include
the following when requesting space:
- Hosting department and/or student org
- Desired space
- Event title
- Event date
- Cell phone number of the hosting individual(s) who will be present at the event
- Event time
- Number of expected attendees
- Pro advisor (for student orgs if the event exceeds 25+)
name, email & phone
- Note if your event will have food/beverage and what
exactly your plans for food are
- Note if you would like 1 table and 2 chairs (for outdoor/plaza events only)
Thank you for your patience and understanding! For all
other questions, please email email@example.com.
To begin, please select My Account and Log In. Make sure to include ADIT\ before your user name or you will not be able to access the system.
To browse space or check availability please use the Browse Tab
To schedule or modify your event please use the Reservations tab.
Which form should I select?
- The ALL Event Space form is recommended for most event users as it will show you all of our available space options and allow you to request resources for your event. Everything from ballrooms, conference rooms, classrooms and outdoor spaces. This form requires that the event be a minimum of 3 days out.
- The Conference Rooms - No Set Up or Support form will allow you to book ONLY conference rooms INSTANTLY but will not come with any support including AV support, conference phones, etc. Please note that rooms designated with "***" are only available for the specific department where they are located. Please do not choose those rooms unless you are an employee in that department.
- The Intramural form is to request Intramural fields only
- The Student Rec Center form is to request rec gyms, McNeil Room, etc.
- The Other Athletics form is to request Volk gym, football field, track, etc.
For Assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 273-3046.
We also offer trainings for WebEMS - please email reservations@mines for additional information.